1 . SITUATION SURVEY AFTER RECEIVING INFORMATION FROM CUSTOMER:
No more than 24h after receiving your information
– Conduct site survey, on-site consultation according to the requirements of customers
2 . QUOTATION OF DESIGN:
Quotation in the day after survey of site – content of work:
– Survey, measure status quo.
– Make a 2D capability power grounddrawing.
– Draw the 3D design perspective of the main space.
– Detailed construction quotation.
* Unit price is calculated per m2 area of used floor
* Refund 100% consultancy fee when winning construction contract
3 . STAGE OF DESIGN:
3-5 days depending on the scale and difficulty of the work
– QDC’s design team will interact and directly advise customers, helping customers fully express their wishes and requirements of the works in the design drawings. The design solution must meet the aesthetic, technical aspects and construction costs later on.
4 . CONSTRUCTION QUOTATION OF PACKAGE:
1-2 days after the unification of the preliminary design
5 . SIGN A CONTRACT OF PACKAGE CONSTRUCTION:
Immediately after the unified quotation of construction
– The construction contract is signed after two parties have agreed on the unit price, detailed design drawings, materials and equipment design and schedule of package construction.
6 . CONSTRUCTION PERIOD:
Construction time depends on the scale of work
– QDC ensures continuous construction on schedule and quality as committed to customers.
7 . WORK HAND-OVER AND MAINTENANCE GUARANTEE:
Perform periodically and on request from customers
– All works of QDC are maintained for 12 months free of charge. After 12 months, QDC will continue to provide maintenance for your projects but will charge for some items as agreed between the two parties.